• Signed Photo Print onKodak Endura Professional Paper with Lustre Finish
• Comes in Smooth Black Mat with a Backer Board in a Clear Protective Sleeve
• Backer is stamped with Davison Art Company logo and comes with the story behind the painting
• Matted Print Fits in 11" x 14" Frame (not included)
• Includes 10% Donation to support wildlife conservation
On July 4, 2014, a little Atlantic spotted dolphin was discovered stranded and in critical condition on Redington Beach, Florida. For the next six months she required critical care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week after arriving at Clearwater Marine Aquarium. The National Marine Fisheries Service declared her non-releasable and selected Dolphin Research Center as her forever home. Today, her caretakers describe her as quick, zippy, and playful - fitting her name, Summer. This painting was originally commissioned by the center to raise funds to support their ongoing wildlife education and conservation efforts.